lunes, abril 13, 2009

What did you do on holidays?

"This is the capital question when you return to work after a few days off.

What could you answer when you didn't do anything special?
You could tell the truth and keep in the mind of your interlocutor as a boring human being; or you can try to tell a white lie, just for show.

For example, in my case, I didn't do anything special in this 'semana santa' ('holy week'?).
Two friends invited me to their houses, in Viveiro and Madrid, and I wanted to visit them, but not alone. I'd like to make this trip with friends, because people who invited me had to work and I'd stay alone for some time, but nobody could go with me.
At last, I stayed at home, alone, with nothing to do, without family either, because they went to my village, near of Ourense.

So, when people asked me this morning what did I do on holidays, of course I told the truth, and I answered: 'I did a lot of things, I didn't stay at home for any moment'.

Please, understand me, I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A BORING PERSON!!"

3 comentarios:

  1. Novo look, nova FOTO de cabeceira, novos títulos... e nova lingua... está avanzando armin cara a internacionalización ou é unha mostra de madurez do blog (que non do autor)?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sí, muy interesante tu comentario ... pero vamos a lo importante:
    ¿salgo guapo en la foto o no?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. marquinhos21 abril, 2009

    Gústame o novo estilo, aínda que tamén me gustaba o vello...
    O que máis me gusta debe ser a foto.

    A ver si mantes o ritmo de actualizacións Armin!

    ResponderEliminar